Awesome tips for parents…some will make you smile or even laugh.
1. Bathe your child in a laundry basket so that their toys don’t float away.
2. Avoid committing a gender faux pas with other parents.
Lean down and ask the baby his or her name. The parent will answer for them (if they can’t talk yet).
3. Save your old cell phones and let your kids use them as play cameras.
Maybe you’ve got the next Juergen Teller on your hands.
4. Punish your kids when they’re fighting.
5. Invest in a “baby shower cap.”
6. If your kids have bad handwriting, make them spend some time on the monkey bars.
7. Invest in a good pair of cargo pants.
Since you stopped caring about fashion the second that baby popped out of you, it’s time to start wearing…
View original post 621 more words